Thank you for viewing the Maqio Toys website Terms & Conditions for use. These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website and by using, accessing, browsing, registering or placing an order you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. Maqio Toys website is operated by Maqio Limited, Unit A, Hilton Point Cromer Industrial Estate, Hilton Fold Lane, Middleton, Greater Manchester, M24 2LE, company number: 07242903 and VAT number: GB991497269. We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw (either temporarily or permanently) the website with or without providing prior notice to you and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or withdrawal of the website.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes that are made will take effect from the date that is indicated at the top of this page and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have read the most up to date version every time you use the website. Your continued use of this website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the terms and conditions then you may not use the website.
Use of this website
You must only use this website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else’s enjoyment of the website. If you are purchasing on behalf of a business, you must have the required authority to do so.
Maqio Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials used in this website. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned or licensed to Maqio Ltd.
You may use, download and print content on the website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
- copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the website;
- modify, distribute or re-post any content on the website for any purpose;
- reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this website on or from any other website;
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our website for corporate use, please contact us on 0161 883 3388.
You declare that any personal or business information you provide to us during the registration process is current, true and correct in all aspects and that you will notify us of any changes to your personal information by using the My Account section of the website, or by calling our Customer Services Team on 0161 883 3388, Monday to Friday between 9:00am to 5:00pm.'
Description of products
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the product information as detailed on the website is accurate, fair and current. This includes Specific Conditions relating to the product including but not limited to: related Terms and Conditions, estimated delivery dates and times, warranties and guarantees.
However, although we aim to keep the product information as up to date as possible, it may be the case that at the point that the order is placed, some elements of the product information may not exactly reflect the details of the actual product:
- The actual price of the product can only be confirmed once the order has been accepted, according to our order acceptance policy
- The product packaging may vary from the product images on the website
- The weights and product dimensions given are approximate only
- The key features and product attributes are based on information provided to us by the manufacturer and these may vary
Whilst we try to show colours of products accurately on the website, differences in computer screens monitors and mobile devices may mean the actual colour of the product that you receive will differ from how you see it on the website. Please Note: Colour swatches on the product details page are used as functions to change product colours only and do not represent the actual or implied colour of the products.
The stock position of the product as shown on the website is a guide only and the available stock position will only be confirmed at the point that the order is accepted. In any circumstance where the actual product information varies from that displayed on the website, we reserve the right not to accept the order.
Maqio Ltd is a multi-channel retailer and operates a best practice pricing strategy that attempts to ensure the consistency of pricing between its various sales channels.
However, it may be the case that a product or promotion that is available in one sales channel is not available on our other sales channels.
Bulk pricing (where a product is offered at a lower unit price when purchased in volume) may be available on certain products on both the website and through the customer services team.
Product pricing on the website can be displayed including VAT or excluding VAT. However, the full price of the order will include VAT plus any additional delivery and packaging costs, where applicable.
Purchase of goods
Placing an order on the Maqio website does not constitute a contract between you and us. The order is only confirmed once we have notified you that the order has been invoiced and dispatched.
For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract between you and Maqio will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and Maqio irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The order process is as follows:
- Goods that are stocked in our main warehouse are then collected by our selected carrier and sent for dispatch according to our Delivery Options.
- Clicking on the ‘Make Payment’ button in the payment screen of the checkout process will submit the order for payment.
- You may be required to enter additional payment verification details from your credit card provider before the order is submitted to us.
- Once you see the order confirmation page, you will then receive an email acknowledgement confirming the details of each product in your order. This is not a confirmation that the order has been accepted or processed.
- Once the goods are picked and packed and ready for dispatch, a contract between you and us is in place at this point.
- If for any reason, there is a problem in processing the order then we will notify you via email or telephone of the circumstances of why it could not be fulfilled. This could be for one of the following reasons:
- There was an error in how the product was described or priced on the website
- One of the products in the order is currently out of stock
- We are unable to take full payment for your order
- You did not fulfil your obligations as set out under these terms and conditions
Cancelling your order
Please see our Returns and Refunds policy on the circumstances as to how and when you can cancel your order.
Please note that when you agree to these website terms, you shall be deemed to have understood and agreed to our Returns and Refunds policy in its entirety.
Methods of payment
Payment can be made to Maqio Ltd using Amazon Pay, PayPal or Barclay Pay. You may pay for your purchase using all major credit and debit cards. Secure servers offer Maqio customers the best security available.
Credit and debit card purchases are subject to normal validation checks and authorisation procedures adopted by the card issuer. Any refusal by the issuer of any payment card to authorise the payment to us, for any reason, will not render Maqio liable for any delay or non-delivery.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Coupons, discounts and promotional discount codes offered by Maqio Ltd are only for use on the Maqio website, unless otherwise stated. These types of promotional discounts are not valid for use against the purchase of goods on other sales channels or over the telephone.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent as permitted at law, Maqio Ltd is providing this website and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, contents, materials or products included in this website including, but without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights.
All disclaimers and exclusions included in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Should any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions be deemed to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed to be severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints with regards to these Terms and Conditions, please email us.
Missing, incomplete or damaged orders
If your order hasn’t arrived, or arrives incomplete, you must report it to us within 48 hours. Please email us or call us on 0161 883 3388 with your order number.
If you have more than one item on your order, please bear in mind that products may be sent out separately if stock levels are insufficient, meaning your order arrives in more than one package. However, if this is not the case and you have not received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you, please contact us on 0161 883 3388 with your order number.
If your order arrives and the goods are damaged, please follow our Returns & Refunds Policy or call us on 0161 883 3388 with your order number.